You sure can, please call our Customer Service team on +61 3 9384 6933 and they'll be happy to take your order.
To change the number of items you wish to purchase, simply change the quantity number in your shopping cart and click on the Update Quantities button. This will update your order to show the correct quantity of items you wish to purchase.
If you want to remove an item from your cart, all you need to do is click the "Remove Item" link next to the item you want to remove. The item will disappear from your cart.
If you continue to have problems, please contact our Customer Service team.
The minimum you can order is 1 pair.
Yes, we offer generous discount rates dependent on the quantity purchased. Call our Customer Service team on  9384 6933 to ask about a bulk buy discount before you place your order.
Yes, items from our range are re-stocked on a weekly basis. If there’s a specific product or size that is currently out of stock, please contact our Customer Service team to find out when the item will be available.
If the goods are in stock we use eParcel and Toll DX Mail to ship orders. Your order will usually arrive within 1-4 days depending on where you live within Australia. International deliveries can take between 5-12 days to arrive.
If there's a delay or an error at the warehouse we will contact you as quickly as possible. Parcels are delivered during business hours (9am-5pm) Monday to Friday.
Please ensure you allow as much time as possible for your order to arrive to avoid disappointment, and double check that the delivery address you provide is correct as we cannot be responsible for goods that are delivered to an incorrect address.
Always be sure that your email address is correct - a mistyped email address is usually the most common reason for not receiving an order confirmation. Another reason could be that your email SPAM filter blocks certain emails - if this is the case, please check your Junk Email folder.
Yes, cancelling or changing your order is possible however, you need to call us as quickly as possible. Orders are processed promptly and making a change after your order is processed cannot be guaranteed. Please call Customer Service Team on +61 3 9384 6933 as soon as you realise that you need to change or cancel your order.
If your order has already been processed and shipped, you can return the items for an exchange or refund. Please see our Returns & Exchanges policy for instructions on how to request an exchange.
You can change the delivery address only while your order remains unsent. If you need to change your delivery address please contact our Customer Service team on +61 3 9384 6933 as quickly as possible.
It is important that the email address you provide us is correct - the misspelling of an email address is the most common reason for not receiving your shipping confirmation. Another reason could be that your email SPAM filter blocks certain emails - if this is the case, please check your Junk Email folder.
If you have not received your order within 5 days, please Contact Us so that we can check what has happened to your parcel. In most cases, the delivery of your order may have been attempted while you weren't there to sign for the parcel.
Check your mailbox for an Attempted Delivery notice or a Collection Card from the postal service. If delivery is attempted and your parcel is too big to leave in the mailbox it will be taken back to your local post office and will be held there for you to collect.
There are a few other reasons why your order may not have arrived as yet:
- Items are shipped during the Working Week (Mon to Fri). If you place your order on the weekend or on a Public Holiday your order will be despatched the Next Business Working Day.
- The delivery timeframes listed at the checkout are from the time your order is shipped from our warehouse, not from the time you place your order.Your order is shipped when you receive your Shipping Confirmation email. If you are trying to work out which day your parcel will arrive, make sure you count the days from when you receive your Shipping Confirmation email - not from the date you placed your order.
- If a parcel is too big to fit securely into your mailbox, the Postman will leave a Collection Card in your mailbox and return the parcel to your local Australia Post outlet where it will be held for you to pick it up within 5 business days. Occasionally the Postman may forget to leave a collection card for you. In cases where this may have happened, we advise that you check with your local Australia Post outlet because they may be holding your parcel for you.
- If you are having the parcel delivered to work, check with your receptionist and work colleagues to see if they' ve seen your parcel.
- Check your order Shipping Confirmation email to make sure the shipping address you entered when you placed your order was correct. It is important that your shipping address details are correct to avoid unnecessary delays or midirected parcels. Active Socks will not be responsible for orders that are misdirected as a result of customers providing incorrect or incomplete address details..
If you’ve checked all of the above and still no parcel, call us on +61 3 9384 6933 with your order number and we'll look into it for you.
The contact information you provide will only be used to process and deliver your order.
It's important that you provide us with a contact phone number so that we can contact you if we need to clarify any details of your order. Please note that a re-shipping fee may be charged if the details submitted by you are incorrect.
Remember to double-check that the Delivery Address details you have entered are correct because we can't be held responsible for goods not being delivered in this circumstance. It's also important to include a postcode because many suburb names are duplicated around the country.
If you don't know the Postcode for your delivery address please see the Find a Postcode page on the Australia Post website.
You can pay using the following:
- American Express
- Online Bank Transfer / Direct Deposit (EFT) to our bank account
Please be aware that orders are shipped once your payment is cleared. Bank Transfer/Direct deposit payments can take between 2-3 business days to clear.
Your information and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology.
You can identify this by looking at the URL address "https," the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL. To verify that you are on a secure page when you Checkout look for a padlock icon in your browser, this verifies the authenticity and integrity of our website security.
When you return something to us the refund is based on the payment method you chose for the original order.
If you chose to pay with credit/debit card the refund will be placed onto the same card within 10 bank days from the time we receive and register the return. If your order was paid by Direct Deposite (EFT) your refund will be returned via a cheque payment.
All transactions are settled in Australian Dollars ($AUD). Prices displayed on the site include a Goods & Services Tax (GST) which is charged only on orders that are shipped within Australia. For orders that are to be shipped outside of Australia, the GST component is not applicable and will be removed at the checkout.
If you’re ordering from outside Australia, and your bank account is held in a different currency, you can still order using your credit card - your currency will automatically be converted to Australian dollars when you complete the transaction. The conversion rate will vary from day to day depending on the current exchange rate.
Yes, you can nominate an address other than your billing address. To do this, just enter the address you want to have the order delivered to in the “Shipping Address” field.
Standard Delivery: $9.00 Generally 3-4 business days
Express Delivery: $16.00 Generally 1-2 business days
International Delivery: $25.00 Generally 5-10 Business Days
Free Shipping: Generally 7-10 business days. This option will appear for orders over $200 (after any discounts have been applied).
Yes we do! We have a weekly shipping despatch to New Zealand, United Kingdom and the USA.
If you have forgotten your log in details, simply click on 'Forgot your Password?' on the My Account log in page.
You will then be asked to enter the email address used to setup your account, and a link to reset your password will be emailed to you. Otherwise, call our Customer Service team on (03) 9384 6933 and they will reset your email and password for you.
Double-check that you've correctly entered your email address and password as our system is case sensitive. If you are still having problems logging in, please call our Customer Service team.
To save time select Create an Account at the Checkout you will be able to:
- Easily keep track of your order
- Save all your details for faster, easier check outs
- Access to all your past online orders for easy re-ordering
- Once you're registered with Active Socks, you can change your password, update your e-mail address and edit your saved information at any time.